Welcome to Oshtemo Township!

To protect the interests of the residents and Township, to encourage growth consistent with maintaining  the character of our community, and to provide those services which enhance the quality of life.

Notice Board

Map to the Township Hall Oshtemo Township: Return to Home Page

Subscribe to the Oshtemo Township eNewsletter!

Have a copy of the Oshtemo quarterly newsletter emailed to you instead of mailed - sign up today!
Fill out my online form.
To continue to receive the newsletter in the mail, please call 269-216-5224 or email your request to the clerk's office with your name and address.

Upcoming Events