Office of the Clerk
Dusty Farmer is the Oshtemo Township Clerk.
State Law regulates most of the duties of a Township Clerk, but each township can divide or delegate other duties to meet their needs.
Clerk Farmer will be able to assist you in the following areas:
- Voter registration and election questions, or check the State Website
- Township records
- Cemetery information and burial needs
- Parks rental information and tracking
- General information – demographics & history
Other duties include:
- Payroll & accounts payable
- Township Board Minutes
- Records Management
- Office administration
- Web Administration
- Social Media Administration
The Clerks Staff includes:
Dusty Farmer, Clerk email@example.com
Melissa Rugg, Deputy Clerk
Sally Higgins, Administrative Assistant to the Clerk and Treasurer
The Clerk will be available to assist you by phone, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by open office hours.
7275 W. Main Street, at the corner of 7th Street
7275 W. Main St
Kalamazoo MI 49009