Employment Opportunity: Assistant to the Township Supervisor
ASSISTANT TO THE TOWNSHIP SUPERVISOR
Oshtemo Charter Township – A progressive, growing community in southwest Michigan, is seeking multi-talented candidates for multifaceted assistance with Township Supervisor assignments that benefit Township operations in the near term and future. A major focus of this position will be to develop and facilitate, with professional staff and the Township Board:
- Strategic planning
- Infrastructure and Amenities
- Staffing and Organization Resources to support current and projected growth of the Township.
- 4-6 years’ experience working in municipal settings, addressing the needs of the municipality by developing the organization to one which successfully handles the issues which arise with a growing community is preferred.
- Budgeting and reporting experience, Business writing skills, & ability to work in a fast- paced environment. BS&A software experience is a plus.
- Possession of a Baccalaureate Degree in Public Administration and/or Business Administration or a related field desired.
Competitive salary and benefits. More information can be found at www.oshtemo.org Respond by Aug 28, 2019.
Submit resume to HR Specialist Ed Hellwege at hellwegee@Oshtemo.org