Office of the Supervisor
The Supervisor is the Chief Executive Officer of the Township. In that capacity he or she manages the Township business by supervising the various departments that are responsible to meet the needs of the Township residents and taxpayers. The Supervisor is the chief spokesperson for the Township and also serves as the budget officer and personnel director. Additionally, he or she serves as Chairperson of the Township Board and in that capacity serves as an ex officio member of all Township Boards, Commissions and Committees.
Supervisor duties include:
- The responsibility for the assessment of all taxable property in the Township.
- Negotiation of service contracts.
- Oversight and management of all Township facilities.
- Management of Building, Planning and Zoning, Assessing and Fire and Rescue Departments.
- Township representative on the Kalamazoo County Council of Governments (COG) and the Kalamazoo Area Transportation Study (KATS).
Supervisor staff includes:
- Libby Heiny-Cogswell – Supervisor gro.omethso@chybbil
- Linda Potok – Administrative Assistant gro.omethso@kotopl
- Deb Everett – Administrative Assistant/Benefits Specialist
- Ed Hellwege – Administrative Assistant/HR Specialist
- Rick Everett – Maintenance Director
- Millard Loy – Maintenance
- Mike Pino – Maintenance
7275 W. Main Street, 1/2 mile West of 9th Street… next to Oshtemo Library.
7275 W. Main St. Kalamazoo, MI 49009